Coconut Chai Rice Pudding- In the Slow Cooker- with Essential Oils! Yum!
- 4 cups Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Long grain rice
- 2 TBLS. Milk
- 2/3 cup Sugar, honey, or maple syrup
- 1 TBLS. Coconut oil or butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1-2 drops each Clove Cinnamon, Cardamom
Stir Coconut Milk, rice and sugar in a slow cooker until dissolved. add butter or coconut oil and cook for 2-1/2 hours on high.
- Beat eggs, 2 TBLS. milk, vanilla, salt, and essential oils in a separate bowl.
- Temper the egg mixture by stirring a small amount of hot rice (to gently warm, without cooking it. Then stir it into your cooker slowly.
- Continue to cook on high until nice & creamy, approx. 15 more minutes.
- Transfer mixture into a glass baking dish, cover with plastic wrap, leaving 2 corners uncovered to vent.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Be sure that your oils are safe for ingesting before adding to your food or drink. Young Living Vitality Line essential oils are the ones that I trust.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.