Einkhorn Banana Bread Recipe
Einkorn Flour can be substituted in a 1:1 ratio with all-purpose or whole-wheat flours, but it is much easier to digest, allowing for better absorption of nutrients. Try out this delicious banana bread recipe for a snack that’s both highly nutritious and incredibly delightful.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup organic evaporated cane juice crystals
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and cane juice crystals.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Einkorn Flour, baking soda, and sea salt. Stir into the butter mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the sour cream and bananas (and walnuts, if using). Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!
Recipe found on Young Living Blog
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.