Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and our personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest (shipping is free both ways).
1. Begin by filling out your Style Profile.
Begin by filling out the "Style Profile" This helps us understand your size, style, shape, budget and lifestyle. It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to complete your style Profile.
2. Next, Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment.
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward any items you decide to keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home.
I definitely encourage you to try on everything your Stylist picks for you because you never know what will look great on. I have ended up loving and keeping things I never even would have tried on shopping on my own. Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three to five days to decide what you willl purchase and what you would like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Checking out is really simple too. Just log into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you decide to keep and purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase! (this is the best part).
- Any clothing you decide not to keep are really simple to return. Just return the items you don't want in the prepaid mailer (that comes right in your shipment) and drop it into any USPS mailbox. You will enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using the service.
5. Give Feedback: Tell Stitch Fix what you think so that they have a better idea for the next shipment of what you like and why. This way they are able to send you better selections the next time and it helps communication between you and your stylist. You can give your stylist ideas of things you like by using a Pinterest board too!
6. You can choose your price points too. I keep mine on the lowest prices possible because I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes. Most of my fixes are right around $200 for all 5 items. Also, many of the tops they send are between $30-40, which is about what I would spend in the store too. If I chose to keep all 5 then I would get an additional 25% off.
7. Choose your next delivery date and anticipate your next shipment.
It's just that fun and easy! Get started with your first FIX today!