Disclaimers and Financial Disclosure
This policy is valid from 20 May, 2014
I am NOT a Medical professional. I am simply a mom who wants to share information with others interested. I want to empower others to take responsibility for their own health and the health of their family. I do believe that when your body is given the support it needs, then the body can heal itself. Young Living is all about vibrant Health, Wellness, self care, and taking charge of your lifestyle and wellness choices. I am not an expert, as you really don’t need to be an expert to make better choices for your families health and wellness.
The information included on this website is for informational purposes only and not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any diseases. Nor is it meant to replace any medical attention or advice. Essential Oils can change the absorption of certain medications. Please consult a physician before using the oils (especially) if on prescription medications.
Advice and recipes are ALL based on the use of YOUNG LIVING brand Essential Oils ONLY. I cannot vouch for any other brand of Essential Oils to be used in these recipes. The information provided has not been evaluated by the FDA. The information and opinions are solely expressed by Karen Knowles. Young Living is in no way liable for any of the info. on this blog. In no way is Karen Knowles or the companies it represents, liable for any damages, including but not limited to Special, incidental, direct/indirect or consequential damages, losses, or expenses arising in connection with this E-book, Or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, even if Karen Knowles or any team members have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses, or expenses. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless all members of Team Karen Knowles from and against any claims, action, or demands, including without limitation – reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging and resulting from your use of the materials or your breach of the terms of this agreement. The sole responsibility for the application of the information contained herein is at your own risk.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me Karen Knowles. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
To remain in compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links on this site:
- Some of the links on KarenReneeKnowles.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price remains the same for you. This small sum helps with the cost of maintaining the blog and equipment.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. Even if I am compensated I will still be telling you exactly what I think about an item because that is the way I am. I have no problem being brutally honest, and want to share my own experiences with items.
- Affiliate links include but are not limited to Amazon, Walmart, Kohls ,Target, and several other brands. Nothing changes for you on the buying end and all discounts or codes that you have to use will still be accepted.