Outrageous Chocolate Chip & Cranberry Raisin Cookies
Yield: 80 + cookies depending on size
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 package dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins (or both combined)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3-5 drops Young Living orange essential oil (optional)
This recipe yields close to 100 small/ medium cookies! I typically half the ingredients recipe and still have about 50-60 cookies depending on the size I make them.I choose to add less sugar to this recipe so I like that the orange essential oil adds a light natural sweetness.
- First I like to soften the dried cranberries and raisins by soft boiling them in a small saucepan with 1/4 cup water for about 5 minutes.
- Cream butter and white sugar in a mixing bowl. Then continue to cream in peanut butter, then the eggs.
- Next add the dry ingredients. I prefer to combine all of my dry ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix them together before adding to the mixing bowl. This ensures everything gets mixed in evenly.
- Last, add the vanilla, chocolate chips, and cranberries/ raisins
- optionally add 3-5 drops orange essential oil for a sweeter citrus(y) taste. Yum.
- Scoop small spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes at 350°.
Buy Food Grade Essential Oils Here
My daughter loves to help me bake! I let her make her own pan :)
Fresh out of the oven. Delicious.
Not all essential oils are safe for consumption. If you would like more information about Young Living Essential Oils or to sign up for a premium starter kit please CLICK HERE
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.