Moisturizing Whipped Body Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa butter or mango butter
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed/ jojoba/ or sweet almond oil (or any combination equaling 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon pure vegetable glycerin
- 6 drops vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 5 drops geranium oil
- 5 drops frankincense oil
- Melt coconut oil, butters, and wax pellets in a double boiler until just melted. Remove from heat and stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Place in a mixing bowl and let cool in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and whip on high for 1 -2 minutes. Scrape the sides and continue whipping another minute or 2 until your mixture resembles whip cream.
- Store in an air tight glass container (Ball glass jars work nice). Put the jar in the refrigerator for a bout 20 more minutes until it sets.
- Apply to skin and rub in as needed.
- Store in refrigerator during warmer months to avoid melting.
For more information about essential oils or to purchase Young Living essential oils please click here
Here is a list of the supplies that I use:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.