Some of the Essential Oils ideal for deodorizing
Most of these oils can be found in the Premium Starter Kit that Young Living offers a great deal on. Click here for more info. on signing up for a Premium Starter Kit and earning 24% off (wholesale Pricing) for life.
Place a cottonball with 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oils behind the toilet. Citrus Fresh, Lavender, or the 2 combined are my favorite.
Toilet Paper Roll Freshener
Place 3-5 drops of your favorite essential oil inside of the cardboard roll and enjoy the lovely aroma throughout your bathroom and every time you grab more paper.
4 oz glass spray bottle
Fill with water and add essential oils. Shake well and spray into toilet water before sitting down to do business. These oil combinations will help seal in the odors.
1. 3 drops Pine with 3 drops Lemongrass or Tea Tree Oil
2. 3 drops Lavender
3 drops Lemon
2 drops Rosemary
2 drops Eucalyptus Globulus
3. *or from the Premium Starter Kit:
3 drops Lavender
6 drops Purification
1. Add a small bowl of Baking Soda along with your favorite scents. The Baking Soda absorbs odors and the oils add a fresh scent. I like to use Citrus Oils like Bergamot, Citrus Fresh, & Lemon combinations
or I also like the Peppermint/Spearmint Combo when I open the Fridge.
2. Add a few drops of your favorite Citrus Essential Oils to a bowl of warm water and wipe down the inside of your refigerator and freezer. I like to add vinegar & Warm soapy water for tougher cleaning jobs.
Shoe Odor Freshener
4 oz. Spray Bottle
1 Tsp. Witch Hazel
3 oz. water
10 drops Purification Essential Oil
10 Drops Tea Tree Oil
10 drops Lavender or Citrus Fresh
Fill with bottle with all ingredients- Shake well and spray inside of shoes until lightly dampened. Allow to dry before wearing. Preferably overnight.
Scented Stationary & Bookmarks
Place 1-3 drops of your favorite essential oils in a cottonball and place inside of a sealed plastic bag or container with stationary. Leave overnight or as long as you wish to allow the paper to absorb the wonderful scents.
Stale air freshener
1 tsp. Witch Hazel
20 drops Purification Essential Oil
or 20 Drops Thieves Oil, 10 drops Orange essential Oil
Tuck cotton balls with a few drops of your favorite essential oils in your heater vents for a great scent every time the heat come on.
Or use a good ultrasonic diffuser to diffuse your favorite oils.
Rinse the sponge out good. Then soak for an hour in a bowl with a few drops of Thieves and water. Wring out good and allow to dry. Good to go!
*Or add a few drops of Thieves to the sponge and add to the top rack of your dishwasher.
1 cup baking soda
15-20 drops of essential oils of choice
Place oils and baking soda in a sealed jar overnight so the scents can absorb in the baking soda. Sprinkle on carpet. Allow to sit for 15 minutes and vacuum up.
Trash Can Deoderizer
1. Add 1-3 drops of Thieves or Purification to a cotton ball and place in bottom of garbage can.
2. Even Better Spray inside of garbage can thoroughly with Thieves Cleaner, Allow to sit for 5 minutes and wipe clean. Odors gone.
Fill a Spray Bottle with 1 C Distilled water and add 10 drops of your favorite essential oils.
Comments will be approved before showing up.