DIY Citrus Fresh Carpet Freshener
This DIY Carpet Freshener is great for eliminating odors in your carpets and rugs.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 6 drops Citrus Fresh Blend essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together and scoop into a glass jar with a shaker lid. Let sit overnight so that the scent fully incorporates into the baking soda.
- Sprinkle on carpet and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Vacuum up leaving your house smelling fresh and clean!
Buy 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils here
Links to all of the products used in my recipes in the Master Essential Oils Guide below
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.